Can you believe 2018 is coming to an end?
It can be jolting to realize how fast time flies – regardless of the “having fun” aspect… it just flies!
If you asked us this time last year of our goals for 2018, we would have said:
1. Start a family.
2. Buy a farm.
3. Stay healthy, happy, and in love.
4. Listen for God’s voice and trust His plan.
As I am now blogging about my happy little family and our new farm, I am thrilled to say we accomplished these goals. Although staying healthy, happy, and in love is a daily choice and sometimes a challenge, more days are successes than failures. Trusting God’s plan and listening for God’s voice takes a humble heart and continued investment in the relationship.
Looking forward, we are so excited for what the new year will hold for us.
2019 New Year’s Resolutions!
- Move hives from current location to Honey Bell Farm.
- Establish 4 additional hives.
- Develop a product line using our honey, wax, and essential oils.
- Finalize renovation plans.
- Get farm house move-in ready.
- Sell current home.
- Continue fostering healthy, happy, and loving family.
- Continue listening for God’s voice and trusting His plans.
With this being our last post of 2018, we want to keep in simple in wishing you so much happiness in the coming year… Wishing you laughter that makes you feel like a kid again, smiles until your cheeks hurt, and love beyond measure.
Cheers to 2019!